Wednesday 24 June 2009

The Recession Lesson

Walking through TOPMAN a while back, I saw this printed on a t-shirt and I first thought of what Lady and I would do and say in the face of impending doom.


However, after thinking a moment about the whole economic crisis ripping through our streets I looked at this design more as a reality affecting everyone.

People are bored of the recession and what were thought to be minor value shifts among a more sensitive consumer, are now becoming the new way of thinking for the long-term.

This morning I set my alarm for an hour earlier than normal and sat up in bed looking out my window and enjoying this view...


Now this may not seem like the best view to you, but that's my point. For me, it is helping to shape a positive outlook on my day. People who are making it through tough times like these, or even fighting more personal and emotional battles, are the ones who are taking a 'time-out' for themselves.

Go on and try it if you think I'm waked, see what happens. :)

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment