Tuesday 23 June 2009

Evening Commute



Living in London makes it easy to become overly reliant upon the tube. Sometimes when it's delayed or shut down nothing beats a walk through the city's streets and parks to get to where you need to be.




After sitting indoors staring at Power Point for hours, the sweaty tube was the last thing I wanted to suffer on one of London's nicest evenings.






I did this once before on a morning commute to Fallon when it was raining and being an hour late became my new reality whether by bus or foot. It was just as inspiring then as it was today as I spoke with Lady on the phone and took in the settings. There is a certain calm that brushes over you as you stroll through London's streets. In advertising you don't always get better at your job by examination after examination and when choosing to work in communications there is no better way to improve your creative side than to take time to notice people and your own surroundings. Sometimes you may even stumble upon hidden treasures.





This post is for my Lady


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment