Monday 12 October 2009

Rate My Wobble




Check out this first ever out of season ad for comic relief with Gordon Ramsay's sauce line, created by Fallon London and me, AD Lad!!!!
Well ok, maybe I'm not in the advert, but I was pushing the cart into the shot and trying to make it as wobbly as possible without causing the sauce stack to fall over.

I was sitting at my desk at Fallon a few months back, when I was asked to show up on the set of a Gordon Ramsey advert. Fallon had a car pick me up from my flat in Hampstead and wisk me away to south east London. I felt like I was an X Factor finalist (Ad Lad's powers of achieving new levels of lameness can stop even a speeding bullet). The glitz & glam of it all quickly dissolved as I stepped out into an empty lot and made my way up to an abandoned super market to lend an extra pair of hands as Shop Clerk #2.

The day started with, I have to say the best damn sweet sausages I had ever tasted. They must have had a maple glaze...
mmmmm....maple glaze. Kinda makes you hungry now right?

After many actions, cuts, and "Michael can you make it more wobbly?," I managed to get a balance between pushing the cart in time with the mobile camera crew while keeping a steady wobble. So if you're one for critiquing, then hit the play button again and rate my wobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment