Wednesday 20 January 2010

AD Lad Caught on Film!!!



The other day @elan_miller from Redscout reached out, asking for my reaction (I'm the fourth one!) to the Spur series on account planning. I began planning over in the UK where the junior talent pool seems to be more proactively cultivated and I really believe Redscout has done a great job on provoking the conversation not just here in the States but around the world! Going through the videos (They can also be found in my prior post) as well as these reactions should help to paint a picture, not of what planning is, but what it is doing.

This month I am working with PSFK on a few exciting accounts, pulling trends and innovations which will help support the pending strategic brief. For anyone thinking of making the switch or even the initial moves into unearthing the myths and realities of planning, I would encourage you to start working on anything that inspires you and see what happens!

Kenji Summers was right when he said planners are a guild, so go out there and Get Excited & Make Things!

Ad Lad OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment