Wednesday 2 September 2009

AD Lad's Honor Role

Photo from the Daily Mail September 02, 2009
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1210698/Square-deal-Unemployed-graduate-offered-job-displaying-giant-CV-4th-plinth.html
I have posted before about two young men walking up and down the freeway in New Jersey handing out their resumes, and true to form, the trend of standing above the crowd in increasingly creative ways is happening around the world!

I thought it was awesome how one spectacular night out with the Dazzler 'n friends spent in Trafalgar Square could put me right in front of my mom's eyes as I waved to her from a 4,000 miles away over a HUGE puddle!

This young man used his powers to hurl himself upon one of the highest soap boxes in London and demand people's attention from a much closer distance! I know from experience the daunting challenge that lays dormant until those entering their final year of university soon graduate to the job hunt. Emails, meetings and phone calls are all the baby steps needed to landing yourself in a job, there is no doubt. However, what that job is can differ. I think people like Alex Kearns (I hope to think myself included) will be the few who will be turning their passion for creative strategies into their bread and butter.

This is a shout out to Alex and to the rest of us out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment